Learn more about Dr. Keat-Jin Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keat-Jin Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keat-Jin Lee, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keat-Jin Jin Lee MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Keat-Jin J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Keat-Jin Lee has 10 office locations.
Dr. Keat-Jin Lee practices Otolaryngology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Guilford, CT and Ansonia, CT.
See New Haven Otolaryngologists.