A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keat-Jin Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keat-Jin Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keat-Jin Lee, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keat-Jin J. Lee practice?
Dr. Keat-Jin Lee practices Otolaryngology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Guilford, CT and Hamden, CT.
See New Haven Otolaryngologists.