A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keat-Jin Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keat-Jin Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keat-Jin Lee, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keat-Jin Jin Lee MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Keat-Jin J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Keat-Jin Lee has 10 office locations.
Dr. Keat-Jin Lee practices Otolaryngology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Guilford, CT and Ansonia, CT.
See New Haven Otolaryngologists.