Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Horrible Staff - Completely Unprofessional  |  show details
by Lizzie Whitmire on Aug 20th, 2013

If you want constant schedule cancelations, notification of these cancelations the moment you arrive at the appointment (completely inconveniencing your day), an unsympathetic staff, and for your doctor to not even deliver your baby, then this is the place to go! This place is overbooked, schedules surgeries the same day as regular appointments, and the staff is absolutely not trained to deal with upset patients when these inconveniences happen (hello... pregancy causes bigger emotions - they should know this and be professional!). I feel bad for the doctors at this practice who are losing customers because of how their office is managed. I was crying because I drove 45 minutes to get there, my husband and I both took off work & I simply wanted to hear my baby's heartbeat just to make sure everything was ok as I'm only 8 weeks along. My husband came to my defense and the office administrator yelled (IN FRONT OF the other patients in the lobby and the staff), "I feel sorry for your wife!!" She then kicked us out and told us I was no longer a patient there. Absolutely crazy when it could have been handled so many other ways (for example as soon as they knew the doctor may have been running late, call me?). This escalated and was handled in the most unprofessional manner. Regardless of how they will try to defend themselves, it is not appropriate to tell someone as they are arriving (literally 5 minutes before my appointment started) to say I needed to come back another day. I get that emergency surgeries happen, and if it were me on the table, I would want my doctor giving me their undivided attention, but the staff should know that as the doctor wasn't even in the building to start notifying patients ASAP, or at least a warning that it was a possibility to reschedule before completely throwing off my day.

|  Best OBGYN ever  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2012

I have been going to Dr Foxworth for 4 years now and I have had two babies under her care. She is very caring and always answers my questions with respect and concern. When I gave birth to my girl in 2/12 all the nurses even said thet she is their doctor and they believe she is the best Dr around (and coming from nurses that see different DRs all the time I think that says alot). With both my children I was considered a high risk and Dr Foxforth knows how to word scary thing to put your mind as ease. I just couldn't ask for a more loving and caring doctor. I alway tell people that are looknig for an OBGYN that she is the BEST. I hope she never goes to far cause I believe I will follower her where ever she practices.

|  Horrible practicing!!  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2012

This doctor and her staff are the worse. I was scheduled a procedure and if donw as screening it would be covered 100%. However, they incorrectly mis-coded it as a diagnostic and have yet to correct it 2 months later. I am now stuck with a $900 doctors bill. I was told it would be corrected, no problem. My insurance company stated the doc office did not correct it and never returned their phone call. I call and they do not return my call. I understand everyone is human and mistakes can happen but to ignore my calls, give me the run around, and refuse to correct the mistake THEY made is the worst business I have ever seen! Foxworth was a patient doc but I WILL never return there, nor will i advise others I know to go. I am above and beyond frustrated and to top it off I am getting collection calls. It has been 2 months and nothing but a brick wall with these people! This is the worse, avoid at all cost!!

|  show details
by Paula Moffitt on Sep 26th, 2011

This is truly a wonderful place. Everyone was so pleasant and Dr. Foxworth is wonderful. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for an obstetrician and gynecologist.

|  Very professional & Cares about your concerns  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2011

I Have been a patient of Dr. Foxworth for a fews years and recently tried another physician, due to the vicinity of my home, but that turned out to be the wrong decision, I will continue to make the drive to Dallas, Dr. Foxworth has been my saving grace. CB.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
by Diana on Feb 20th, 2011

This is my first pregnancy. I'm so glad my husband and I found Dr. Foxworth. She is such a caring doctor. We will have a long relationship with her and hopefully many more babies.

|  show details
by paula moffitt on Oct 20th, 2010

I am a patient of Dr. Foxworth. I think she is awesome.

|  The Whitehead's  |  show details
by W & Q Whitehead on Jul 16th, 2010

Dr. Foxworth is a caring professional, she is honest and direct, her most memorable phrase to my husband and I is "If I'm not worried, don't you worry" this put a me at ease during my pregnancy when it was just a genuine statement. She is always willing to answer any questions we have as well as provide information we hadn't thought about but was of importance. She is truly a great Doctor.Thank you from Whitney & Quiana and Baby Alyvia due to arrive 9/11/10.