A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kecia Gerlach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kecia Gerlach, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kecia Gerlach, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerlach graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gerlach has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gerlach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kecia H. Gerlach practice?
Dr. Kecia Gerlach practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.