A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kecia Gerlach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kecia Gerlach, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kecia Gerlach, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerlach graduated from Marshall University , Huntington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gerlach has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kecia Helene Gerlach MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kecia H. Gerlach practice?
- Dr. Kecia Gerlach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kecia Gerlach practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.