Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
by T Swickey on May 26th, 2015

She is very thorough and competent. She listened to my concerns and answered all my questions. I felt better quickly. I recommend her.

Mar 30th, 2015

Was late on two appointments, not very satisfied. Doesn't seem like she cares at all.

Wonderful show details Wonderful
by Barb b. on Dec 26th, 2014

I love my appointments w Dr Smette. She is always timely, and spends an hour with her patients. She is a board certified physician and does acupuncture for her patients. I always have great results.

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Smette was early for the appt w/my 95y/o mom. And wow, talk about bedside manner. Med pros could take some pointers from her! She was very thorough examining Mom from head to toe, addressing all of her concerns and offering valuable suggestions. A

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We love Dr. Smette, she's very caring and thorough. My father is the patient and he always looks forward to her visits.

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was with my Mom during Dr. Smette's visit. What a beautiful bedside manner she has with the elderly.

Mar 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Smette is a very special person who is helping our family as well in a difficult situation.

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

No complaints. Answered all questions. Very satisfied with visit/

Feb 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Smette arrived a little before the appointment time. I was extremely satisfied with her manner. She answered all of my questions, was patient with my mother and gave some helpful tips to me. I definately would recommend Dr. Smette.

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Kecia Smette is a caring person and she makes my mom very comfortable when she examines her. She keeps me informed with what is going on.