Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kedar Gokhale
Dr. Kedar Gokhale, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Emerson, NJ, with another office in Montvale, NJ. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gokhale is affiliated with Pascack Valley Hospital and Valley Hospital. Dr. Gokhale has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kedar Gokhale has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kedar Gokhale is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Emerson, NJ.
Dr. Irwin Rosenberg
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Emerson, NJ 0 mi54
Dr. Allen Griggs
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Rheumatology
Emerson, NJ 0 mi44
Dr. Robert Thum
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Emerson, NJ 0 mi36