A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kedar Inamdar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kedar Inamdar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Inamdar
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Inamdar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kedar Inamdar, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Inamdar graduated from Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Inamdar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kedar V Inamdar MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Kedar V. Inamdar practice?
- Dr. Kedar Inamdar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kedar Inamdar practices Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Warren, MI.
See Detroit Pathologists.