A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kedar Inamdar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kedar Inamdar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kedar Inamdar, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Inamdar graduated from Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Inamdar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kedar V Inamdar MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Kedar V. Inamdar practice?
- Dr. Kedar Inamdar has 1 office location.
Dr. Kedar Inamdar practices Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pathologists and Detroit Hematologists.