A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kedar Kulkarni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kedar Kulkarni is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kedar Kulkarni, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulkarni graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. Kulkarni has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kedar Kulkarni BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kedar Kulkarni practice?
- Dr. Kedar Kulkarni has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kedar Kulkarni practices Neuroradiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Trenton, NJ.
See Langhorne Radiologists.