A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kedar Shetye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kedar Shetye, Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kedar Shetye, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shetye graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shetye has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kedar Shetye MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Kedar Shetye practice?
- Dr. Kedar Shetye has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kedar Shetye practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Largo, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Safety Harbor, FL and Spring Hill, FL.
See Largo Internists and Largo Nephrologists.