A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kedarnath Vaidya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kedarnath Vaidya, Cardiologist, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaidya graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vaidya has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kedarnath A Vaidya MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kedarnath A. Vaidya practice?
- Dr. Kedarnath Vaidya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kedarnath Vaidya practices Cardiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.