A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kedy Jao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kedy Jao, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jao
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Jao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kedy Jao, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Hair Removal
Education & Awards
Dr. Jao graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Jao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kedy Ying Jao DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kedy Y. Jao practice?
- Dr. Kedy Jao has 1 office location.
Dr. Kedy Jao practices Family Medicine near Brea, CA.
See Brea Family Physicians.