A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kedy Jao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kedy Jao, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kedy Jao, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laser Hair Removal
Education & Awards
Dr. Jao graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Jao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kedy Ying Jao DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kedy Y. Jao practice?
- Dr. Kedy Jao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kedy Jao practices Family Medicine near La Mirada, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See La Mirada Family Physicians.