Get the facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kee Paek
Dr. Kee Paek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bayside, NY. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Paek is affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center, City Hospital Center Elmhurst and Queens Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kee Paek has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
Dr. Kee Paek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bayside, NY.
Dr. Jonathan Schwartz
General Practice, Internal Medicine
Bayside, NY 0.58 mi39
Dr. Itzhak Medan
Bayside, NY 0.62 mi13
Dr. Maryn Sloane
Addiction Medicine, Psychiatry, Residency
Whitestone, NY 1.63 mi7