Dr. Kee Park Is this you?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 7th, 2013

Great Doctor!

Dr Park saw me on a friday and told me, "I don't know how you walked in here!" After just sitting there, listening to him tell me what was happening to me and then telling me what he could do to repair it.... all I could think of was,"Has he graduated high school already!?" He looked soooo young! Sooo, I asked him! LOL It end up we were the same age! OUCH! LOL Very nice guy. He was very friendly and put me at ease. I had surgery the following Monday after my appointment with him. The surgery went purfect! Dr Park was also did the surgery for two other friends of mine! (They recommended him to me!) I highly recommend him! Great guy!

March 10th, 2016