A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kee Shum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kee Shum, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shum graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- New York Downtown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kee Y. Shum practice?
Dr. Kee Shum practices Medical Oncology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Flushing Oncologists.