A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kee Shum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Breast Cancer, Colon Cancer, and Gastrointestinal Cancer.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shum graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York University Medical Center
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kee Shum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile