Learn more about Dr. Kee Shum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kee Shum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shum
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kee Shum, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shum graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kee Yee Shum MD is a male Oncologist , has 31 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kee Y. Shum practice?
- Dr. Kee Shum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kee Shum practices Medical Oncology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Flushing Oncologists.