Learn more about Dr. Kee Shum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kee Shum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shum
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kee Shum, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shum graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kee Yee Shum MD is a male Oncologist , has 31 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kee Y. Shum practice?
- Dr. Kee Shum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kee Shum practices Medical Oncology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Flushing Oncologists.