A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kee Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kee Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kee Wong, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wong has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- San Dimas Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kee Philip P Wong MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kee P. Wong practice?
- Dr. Kee Wong has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kee Wong practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendora, CA and West Covina, CA.
See Chino Surgeons.