Dr. Kee Wong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kee Wong?

February 15th, 2017

I would not recommend an individual to go to him.Too bad I could not put a 0 in.In my personal opinion he just gets a zero.000 .He is unfeeling, cold,& no use to me.He socks big time.

October 18th, 2016

My honest review about kee wong,would have to be,unfeeling,cold,not intune to others medical issues.He should be behind closed doors,not operating on human beings.Ask yourself,do i have a cold heart,why am i such an idiot with a degree.

December 1st, 2013

A excellent doctor who explains things to you and cares about you as a patient. Had a few surgeries there as well, great results. Highly recommended.

March 26th, 2012

Shoulder Surgery

Dr. Wong did an amazing job with my shoulder. He was direct and honest about his professional opinions and potential outcomes. His follow up after the surgery was excellent. I could not be happier with how the surgery went and how my shoulder is doing to this day. It has been 5 years and I am still playing sports, rock climbing, and doing everything else that I want to do. I am extremely grateful for his knowledge and skill! I highly recommend him!

August 3rd, 2017