A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keegan Lyons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keegan Lyons, MD, MPH is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyons graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Lyons has 2 hospital affiliations:
- 673 Combined DoD and Va hospital
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keegan Michael Lyons MD and MPH is a male Pathologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keegan M. Lyons practice?
- Dr. Keegan Lyons has 1 office location.
Dr. Keegan Lyons practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Occupational Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pathologists and San Antonio Preventive Medicine Specialists.