A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keegan Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keegan Miller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keegan Miller, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Miller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keegan Miller DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keegan Miller practice?
- Dr. Keegan Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keegan Miller practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Azle, TX.
See Fort Worth Emergency Physicians.