Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keelie Tucker
Dr. Keelie Tucker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Enid, OK. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Tucker is affiliated with INTEGRIS Bass Baptist Health Center (Enid) and Bass Integris. Dr. Tucker has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Keelie Tucker has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Keelie Tucker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Enid, OK.
Dr. David Keuchel
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Enid, OK 0.01 mi29
Dr. Michael Jackson
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Enid, OK 0.01 mi18
Dr. Aaron Armstrong
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Enid, OK 0.01 mi3