Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Love Dr Burns, could do without the office staff show details Love Dr Burns, could do without the office staff
Jul 6th, 2010

My family has been seeing Dr Burns since 2004 and we love her to death. The front desk help is a little iffy at times, but Im not there to see them. Im there to see Dr Burns and get medical treatment. We moved about 30 miles away from the clinic in Angier and still make the trek out to see her when anyone in the family has a medical problem.

by r. vater on Jun 2nd, 2010

was very satisfied with my visit.

Highly recommended! show details Highly recommended!
Mar 18th, 2010

I had severe issues with my period - it didn't stop for months. I went to several doctors, incl. a large hospital and they couldn't figure out what was wrong. I moved and needed a new doctor. So I ended up going to Dr. Burns. It took her one visit to come up with a diagnosis (which was confirmed via ultrasound later on). I am glad I went to see her and will not go elsewhere.

MY OPINION OF DR. BURNS show details MY OPINION OF DR. BURNS
Dec 30th, 2008

DR. BURNS IS A VERY CARING DOCTOR. SHE IS ALWAYS GLAD TO HELP ME WITH ANYTHING THAT I NEED AND SHE IS MY PRIMARY PHYSICIAN. I WOULD TRUST HER WITH ANYTHING THAT COMES UP WITH ME BECAUSE SHE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND IF I AM NEEDED TO BE SENT TO A SPECIALIST, SHE HAS NO PROBLEM DOING THAT... SHE IS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ANGIER AND I HOPE THAT SHE STAYS HERE FOREVER...

Not recommended unless you only need flu shots show details Not recommended unless you only need flu shots
Oct 29th, 2008

She has a country doctor attitude and when you ask a question she becomes offended. She doesn't listen and jumps to conclusions as does her staff. Her staff is rude and lazy.

Very happy with Dr. Burns show details Very happy with Dr. Burns
by Mari on Oct 27th, 2008

Dr. Burns treated me with respect, she was very caring and took plenty of time to discuss everything with me. I really like her a lot. I will definately be back to see her.