Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keely Dwyer-Matzky
Dr. Keely Dwyer-Matzky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Dwyer-Matzky is affiliated with Highland Hospital of Rochester and Admits to Highland Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Keely Dwyer-Matzky has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Keely Dwyer-Matzky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.
Dr. Alexandra Adams
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Rochester, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Ummara Shah
Rochester, NY 0 mi9
Dr. John Sullivan
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Rochester, NY 0 mi28