A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keely Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keely Smith is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keely Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keely Garrett Smith MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Keely G. Smith practice?
- Dr. Keely Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Keely Smith practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Pediatricians.