A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keely Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keely Smith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keely Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keely Garrett Smith MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Keely G. Smith practice?
- Dr. Keely Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Keely Smith practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Pediatricians.