Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keely Smith
Dr. Keely Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Plastic Surgery, Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Hospital, Memorial Hermann Texas Medical Center and Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Keely Smith has the following 4 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...