A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keenan Al-Hojerry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keenan Al-Hojerry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keenan Al-Hojerry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Hojerry graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Al-Hojerry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exeter Hospital Inc
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital NH Hospital-DO Not Use
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keenan Moh'D-Adel Al-Hojerry MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keenan M. Al-Hojerry practice?
- Dr. Keenan Al-Hojerry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keenan Al-Hojerry practices Family Medicine near Portsmouth, NH.
See Portsmouth Family Physicians.