A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keerthi De Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keerthi De Silva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keerthi De Silva, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. De Silva graduated from University Of Peradeniya. He has 2 awards.
Dr. De Silva has 34 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. De Silva accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keerthi R. De Silva practice?
Dr. Keerthi De Silva practices Dermatology near Gardena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Gardena Dermatologists.