A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keerthi De Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keerthi De Silva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keerthi De Silva, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. De Silva graduated from University Of Peradeniya. He has 2 awards.
Dr. De Silva has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keerthi Ranjit De Silva MD is a male Dermatologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Keerthi R. De Silva practice?
- Dr. Keerthi De Silva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keerthi De Silva practices Dermatology near Gardena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA.
See Gardena Dermatologists.