A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keerti Gurushanthaiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keerti Gurushanthaiah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keerti Gurushanthaiah, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurushanthaiah graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gurushanthaiah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keerti Gurushanthaiah MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Keerti Gurushanthaiah practice?
- Dr. Keerti Gurushanthaiah has 1 office location.
Dr. Keerti Gurushanthaiah practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Obstetricians & Gynecologists.