Dr. Keerti Gurushanthaiah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keerti Gurushanthaiah?

October 19th, 2013

Great!

I have gone to this Dr. for many years. She delivered both of my kids. She is the best OB-Gyn I have ever been to. She is very high energy, but always spends all the time with me I need. She is also VERY thorough and some people might see her tests as unnecessary, but when you are pregnant I think it's better to be thorough and triple check everything. It just gives you peace of mind. It also seemed like she was well respected at the hospital b/c both times I got absolutely wonderful nurses and anesthesiologists and they kept on top of everything. Wait times were really long when the practice was expanding, but I don't think it was ever on purpose and they are much better now. I would recommend her to all.

May 9th, 2012

Excellent and very caring

March 3rd, 2012

I have been going to this doctor for 2 years now. No improvement in my condition. The wait time is very long and the her nurse is the ruddest person on earth. I had made appointment with her 2 months back, I received a call from her office yesterday saying she has a surgery on that day and won't be available and i must reschedule and wait for 1 more month for the next appointment, how convenient.

October 7th, 2011

dont go!

Dr Guru office the wait was more than 3 HOURS! She hardly spends any time with you,looks into your insurance and sends you out on a whole bunch of UNNCESSARY tests! Does not relate to you as a patient, is very curt and acts too busy. Front office staff very disrespectful of patients in the waiting area and apply make-up and do their hair and talk loudly btwn each other! Dr. Gurus bedside manners are so poor, DONT GO TO HER. Find someone else that you can trust.

December 29th, 2010

Great bedside manner

For a first OBGYN visit I came to Keerti because of a friends recommendation. She delivered two of her children. I liked how caring she was during the consultation, and willing to discuss specific problems. She was also sensitive during my exam. Highly recommend. I drove in from 2 hours away to come see her and will continue to do so!

June 16th, 2010

Awesome Doctor

Dr. Guru is an excellent physician. I am a RN at the hospital and all the RN's love her. She takes her time with the patients to explain and help them understand their medical conditions. Other physicians work well with her and respect her too. I'm glad I found her.

November 5th, 2009

Does not condult/refer to specialists when necessary

Keerti does not consult other doctos/specialists even if your case makes it necessary.Hospital staff are also wary of cooperating with her and hence the diagnosis and care of her patients is poor.

October 16th, 2017