A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keerti Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keerti Sharma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu & Kashmir, Jammu Kashmir.
Dr. Sharma has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sharma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan