Dr. Keesag Baron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keesag Baron?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Keesag Baron?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 25th, 2016

Helpless in Springfield Missouri USA...

Normally Dr. Baron and his staff are a excellent group of people. However, Dr. Baron tends to not include his patients input on the procedures that he schedules for their improvement. I felt that Dr Baron totally dismissed my input and left me feeling helpless. Cancelled appointment's, rescheduled procedures, switched Medical Devices, and now Dr Baron and a few members of his staff won't call me back pertaining to the INR adjusts for the Warfarin that Dr Baron put me on. Totally Unprofessional. Looking for Help.

March 31st, 2016

Terrible bedside manner. My father is hard of hearing and he refuses to speak to him at all. He never explains anything, just orders expensive medication without even asking if my father will take it.

January 13th, 2016

Extremely rude staff

I have been a patient for over 10 years and I have no problem with the doctor. He is wonderful and very knowledgeable. However, his staff could use some improvement. They are extremely rude both on the phone and in person. I called to cancel an apt and was explaining and the receptionist cut me off and said they didn't have any other apts. If you don't have to see the doctor it's not so bad but if you do, figure on waiting at least three to four hours for him. Who has that kind of time? So, yes, good doctor; staff, not so much. Too bad the doctor doesn't read this. Perhaps he could improve his staff.

September 26th, 2015

Would not send anyone there

Dr Baron is arrogant and will not listen to his patient. You learn more from him talking to his tape machine then him. He doesn't like you to ask questions. Wait times are always over 3 hours. No bedside manner.

January 24th, 2015

Great doctor and staff

This man saved my mom's life and we will be forever grateful to him. Him and his staff are amazing, we would recommend them to anyone.

September 16th, 2014

Best there is!!!

Dr. Baron is booked throughout the day and often gets called out on emergency but I always tell him if it was me in ER I would definitely want him there with me. A very busy man for sure but always explains everything to me and my husband. Would not go anywhere else.

May 22nd, 2013

Dr. Baron is excellent, staff....not so much!!

Dr. Baron knows his stuff! Staff is rude and here is an example of my experiences. I called ahead as they requested to make sure he was on time and they stated yes. I waited 2 hours before I saw Dr. Baron. Next visit I was next in line to check in, the receptionist knew the person behind me so requested that he come up and "chat" with her. So she checked him in and then wondered around and finally came back to check me in. Seriously??!! When I made this appt. I was supposed to be first, that didn't happen. Those before and after me where called back. When I went up after 40 minutes to ask, she said that she couldn't tell me if it would be "5 minutes or 15 minutes" so I cancelled and am not going back!

April 25th, 2012

Dr. Baron is the best cardiologist in this area. Really knows his stuff.

September 7th, 2010

I have appreciated the time that Dr. Baron's office has put into helping me through my complications and the healing process. They have had to regulate my blood pressure medicine and keep in contact with me more often due to this. I appreciate their overall concern.

May 4th, 2017