A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kehchyang Liang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kehchyang Liang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Closed Head Injuries
- Movement Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Liang graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Liang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kehchyang Liang MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kehchyang Liang practice?
- Dr. Kehchyang Liang has 1 office location.
Dr. Kehchyang Liang practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.