A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kehinde Layeni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kehinde Layeni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Layeni graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Layeni has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Layeni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kehinde A. Layeni practice?
Dr. Kehinde Layeni practices Cardiovascular Disease near Tavares, FL.
See Tavares Cardiologists.