A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kehinde Layeni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kehinde Layeni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Layeni
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Layeni graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Layeni has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kehinde A Layeni FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kehinde A. Layeni practice?
- Dr. Kehinde Layeni has 1 office location.
Dr. Kehinde Layeni practices Cardiovascular Disease near Tavares, FL.
See Tavares Cardiologists.