A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kehinde Layeni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kehinde Layeni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Layeni
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Layeni Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Layeni graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Layeni has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kehinde A Layeni FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kehinde A. Layeni practice?
- Dr. Kehinde Layeni has 1 office location.
Dr. Kehinde Layeni practices Cardiovascular Disease near Tavares, FL.
See Tavares Cardiologists.