Learn more about Dr. Kehua Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kehua Li is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kehua Li, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Shandong Medical University, Jinan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Li has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Li accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kehua M. Li practice?
Dr. Kehua Li practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Woodbury, NJ.
See Sewell Dermatologists, Sewell Pathologists, and Sewell Surgeons.