A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kehua Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kehua Li is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kehua Li, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Shandong Medical University, Jinan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Li has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kehua M Li MD is a male Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kehua M. Li practice?
- Dr. Kehua Li has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kehua Li practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Woodbury, NJ.
See Sewell Dermatologists, Sewell Pathologists, and Sewell Surgeons.