Dr. Kehua Li MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 16th, 2017
AWESOME DR. LI
Dr. Li is an EXCELLENT dermatologist! I have been a patient of his for a very long time and he is always accurate and I trust him 100%. I hope he stays in south jersey forever. Thanks Dr. Li.

June 16th, 2016
Dr Li is an expert in his field. Sometimes I do wait because he is conferring and treating other patients. I do not mind. I would recommend him to everyone. Very caring and a good person.

October 27th, 2015
Don't waste your time,money or health
After waiting 3months for my appointment I then waited over an hour in the waiting room and another 25 in the exam room before he came in and stood across the room.He never came near me,,said Rosacea and walked out. The nurse gave me a script when I finally left after standing there for a few minutes not knowing what to do after he walked out.I never got to ask one question. I asked the nurse how can he diagnose me when he never even got within 6' of me,but she defended him. I never went back for the follow up and found out from another Dermatologist it was not Rosacea. Doctors should be made to refund when they diagnose patients wrong!

July 29th, 2015
Disappointed
In my experience, Dr. Li has been over an hour late for my appointments/surgery. Front desk staff are rude on the phone and rude in person. The only front employee with any type of personality or manners is the youngest one, Jen. My family and I will not be back.

April 1st, 2015
MOHs surgery at it's best
I was diagnosed with Basal Cell Carcinoma on my nose by my previous dermatologist. Unfortunately they missed the diagnosis initially, and didn't biopsy the spot for another year. They referred me to a dermatologist who was scheduling 3 months out. I needed the surgery done fairly quickly as I was already out of work on STD. I found Advanced Dermatology, and was seen the following month. The spot was on the side of my nose, in a trickly location, and I was nervous about how I was going to look. Dr. Li did a skin graft, and the results were amazing. Now 3 months later you can hardly tell it is there. More importantly, he is a certified MOHs surgeon, and is very thorough with his work. I am now a patient of this office.

September 18th, 2014
Rush
Appointments always seemed to be rushed. He never said why he thought I was breaking out or what I could do, he just gave me a script and I was out the door

July 24th, 2013
Excellent Doctor!!
Dr. Li is an excellent doctor; probably one of the BEST that I have ever been to. Extradorinarily bright and compassionate. His diagnostic ability is on target (outstanding) to the highest possible level. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Li and am grateful for his expertise, truly.

October 13th, 2012
i would no go again!!!!!
staff is nice and its easy to get appointment but doctor doesnt treat very well. And accuracy in diagnosing a problem is very poor. I would not recommend to any one.

July 19th, 2012
Horrible bed side manners
Dr LI will not take his time with you, he rushes you out the door! Horrible experience!!

August 31st, 2011
skin cancer removal
Dr. Li is an excellent surgeon. He removed two cancer growths from my face with virtually no scarring. He is very talented. Takes his time with the removal and the stitching. I highly recommend him!!!!

July 26th, 2011
Excellent
The staff at this office is extremely friendly. Dr. Li is accurate, honest, caring - and he has a true gift for caring for every patient's needs.

March 10th, 2010
Highly Recommend Dr. Li
Dr. Li was referred by my primary care doctor for Mohs surgery for a basal cell cancer on my face. The experience of the office visit and the result of surgery were exceptional. I highly recommend him.Dr. Li is also Assistant Professor of Dermatology at Thomas Jefferson University.