A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keia Clay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keia Clay, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clay graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Clay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keia Kishelle Clay MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keia K. Clay practice?
- Dr. Keia Clay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keia Clay practices Family Medicine near Fayetteville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Chapel Hill, NC.
See Fayetteville Family Physicians.