A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keikhosrow Mosallaie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keikhosrow Mosallaie, Interventional Pain Management is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mosallaie
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mosallaie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keikhosrow Mosallaie, DO, PHD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Degenerative Spine
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Spinal Injections
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosallaie graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Mosallaie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keikhosrow F Mosallaie DO and PHD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keikhosrow F. Mosallaie practice?
- Dr. Keikhosrow Mosallaie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keikhosrow Mosallaie practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Tempe Physiatrists and Tempe Pain Management Doctors.