A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keikhosrow Mosallaie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keikhosrow Mosallaie, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation / Pain Management is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keikhosrow Mosallaie, DO, PHD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Degenerative Spine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosallaie graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Mosallaie has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keikhosrow F Mosallaie DO and PHD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keikhosrow F. Mosallaie practice?
- Dr. Keikhosrow Mosallaie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keikhosrow Mosallaie practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Tempe Physiatrists and Tempe Pain Management Doctors.