Dr. Keikhosrow Mosallaie DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

October 11th, 2016
Had a great experience with my appointment with Dr. Mosallaie. After two weeks of pain and getting an in office injection I feel so much better! Thank you for your excellent care.

July 24th, 2015
After reading all the reviews and 'hearing' from others re his bedside manner (but had heard he was excellent at his injections), I was quite skeptical of this appt. I found Dr. Mosallaie to be straightforward, did not candy coat my situation, upfront and brutally honest. As I have been to many PM docs in the past, I was not surprised at our outcome; he really did not think he could help me and referred me to one of his colleagues. I appreciated the fact that he did not want to put me thru all of the injections again with no benefit. I also felt he was very kind (and considerate re how uncomfortable it might be) when administering a nerve test.

April 23rd, 2015
HORRIBLE!!!!! Stay away! Please read!!
I gave it one star because I couldn't leave 0 stars! I've seen 3 of these doctors over the years and they are all the same. Not interested in the patient! They don't care. They always have one hand on the door knob. After my latest botched surgery, I was told that this is the best my life will ever be - 20+ hours in bed every day, flat on my back. This forced me to find a new doctor and I'm glad I did! I am almost weaned off my pain meds and getting back to a normal life!

March 24th, 2015
My experience
The staff at the front is very kind and addressed me right when I walked into the door. I only waited for 10 minutes before being brought back. The MA for the doctor was very friendly. The doctor was prompt and very informative about my condition. He even overbooked me the same week to get my injection done before I am to go back home. Very efficient staff who provided me with the direct number and e-mail address to contact if I had any questions. I would recommend this office to anyone!

January 4th, 2015
terrible experience with Dr Mosallaie, Too good to talk to you for more than 30 seconds, then its like a dog at the pound getting a shot, Went to Banner ER after this injection that did NOTHING but cause major problem , TERRIBLE BEDSIDE MANOR/ ABSOLUTELY THE WORST IN MY LIFE

April 23rd, 2014
More apt. to cut you open than to help you with pain afterwards.
I think this man is more likely to help you by telling you that you need surgery and after undergoing that, he will tell you to just find another doctor if your pain still persists and that he can no longer help you. Typical run of the mill surgeon wanting to make a buck.

April 1st, 2014
A title can't amply explain the horrific experience
Dr. Mosallaie is by far the worst doctor I've ever had the mistake of meeting. After a 2nd back surgery in 2 years, I was referred to Dr. Mosalliaie for pain management. From the beginning of the doctor/patient relationship, I have had nothing but issues from him and his office. After waiting 1+ hour every visit for the past year and paying a large co-payment, I wait in the back office for another 30 minutes, to only see the doctor for maybe 5 minutes (if someone else doesn't come in instead). The paperwork regarding my condition is filled out every visit and ignored and so are my concerns regarding side effects and pain. He has continuously changed around my prescriptions making me constantly ill, forced painful injections on me that provided no relief, and his office staff are rude when I deal with them (after taking 24+ hours to return phone calls). I found out from my PCP that I also had a long-term infection that she believed was a side effect of the surgery from a year ago which was never properly addressed and was causing painful inflammation to the area Dr. Mosallaie was treating for pain! I recently had a change of status which caused my insurance to be changed, but his office wouldn't accept the plan I was on. I was forced to change plans to fit their needs so that I could continue with my treatment without interruption or pay astronomical fees for being out of network (having had to sign paperwork guaranteeing that I wouldn't see any other pain management doctor). The lack of empathy for his patients is apparent and the type of controlling behavior from this practice is abhorrent. Even the current insurance company/pharmacy is baffled by the way this practice is run and their lack of having proper authorizations in a timely manner.

January 14th, 2014
He thinks he is above everybody else. , Has the God attiude. I'm going to find a different Dr. I've had enough. Just a waste of time. Herd the people in ,then herd them out It's just a money game with this one. Read the rest of the reviews.

October 13th, 2013
Terrible bedside manner. Said there was nothing on my MRI to be causing so much pain. I had 3 injections over 2 months with absolutely no pain relief. He hit the sciatic nerve on one injection & then yelled at me for jumping. I will not ever go back to him or Sonoran Spine.

June 13th, 2013
Terrible experience
I found Dr Mosallaie to have THE WORST bedside manner I have ever encountered in my 50 years of life. I had an SI joint injection performed by him. I waited 30 minutes for him to even come into the room and when he did, he was rude and rushed. I have had 10 or so of these injections in my life without sedation and this was, by far, the most painful I have ever had. I am just speechless that this man is allowed to practice medicine. He was rough from the moment he yanked my pants down (which made me feel violated) all the way through the procedure. He literally yelled at me for jumping because he did not forewarn me that he was preapring to insert the needle. I was scheduled to have 3 injections by him and I must say I did not return. I found another Doctor who has been fantastic and treats me with respect!

July 24th, 2012
would not go again
My experience has not been positive. I call because I am in alot of pain, but when you call you never talk with a person even when it is a follow up call and I am still waiting for a call back after 2 days--totally unacceptable. Do they not know about pain? Very frustrating. I would not start with this practice if you are in pain and need attention.

February 2nd, 2012
Undress for What?
I had MRIs ordered by and delivered to this office (associate doctor) and he couldn't find my MRI? Also, scheduled a "consult" instead of shots in back without informing me. Outrage: me undress (I am disabled so this was extremely difficult) and did not do any examination!