A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keiko Fakhraie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keiko Fakhraie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Fakhraie graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Fakhraie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keiko Fakhraie DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keiko Fakhraie practice?
- Dr. Keiko Fakhraie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keiko Fakhraie practices Family Medicine near Kingman, AZ.
See Kingman Primary Care Doctors.