A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keiko Tochikura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keiko Tochikura is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keiko Tochikura, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tochikura graduated from Fukui Med Coll, Matsuoka-Cho, Yoshido, Fukei, Japan.
Dr. Tochikura has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- MPTF Corp/Motion Picture and Television Fund Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keiko Tochikura MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keiko Tochikura practice?
- Dr. Keiko Tochikura has 1 office location.
Dr. Keiko Tochikura practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Family Physicians and Woodland Hills Geriatric Doctors.