Learn more about Dr. Keiko Tochikura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keiko Tochikura is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tochikura
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tochikura Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keiko Tochikura, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tochikura graduated from Fukui Med Coll, Matsuoka-Cho, Yoshido, Fukei, Japan.
Dr. Tochikura has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- MPTF Corp/Motion Picture and Television Fund Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keiko Tochikura MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keiko Tochikura practice?
- Dr. Keiko Tochikura has 1 office location.
Dr. Keiko Tochikura practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Primary Care Doctors, Woodland Hills Family Physicians, and Woodland Hills Geriatric Doctors.