A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keira Scanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keira Scanks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keira Scanks, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Scanks graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Scanks has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keira Scanks MD is a female Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keira Scanks practice?
- Dr. Keira Scanks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keira Scanks practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.