A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keisha Burfoot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keisha Burfoot is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keisha Burfoot, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Burfoot graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Burfoot has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
- Sentara Bayside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keisha L Burfoot MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Keisha L. Burfoot practice?
- Dr. Keisha Burfoot has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keisha Burfoot practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesapeake, VA.
See Norfolk Obstetricians & Gynecologists.