Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Was very disappointed with this doctor -- took years to write this review  |  show details
by Mrs. Valverde on Oct 27th, 2014

I had my daughter 6 years ago and was diagnosed with gestational diabetes. I was not put in high risk but in a maintenance plan to control the diabetes. Somehow, my pregnancy progresses and my belly grew as if I'm having twins. I'm a tiny frame and so Dr. Burfoot was not worried about it at all. But I had friend Doctors who were worried as to why I was not closely managed by Dr. Burfoot. The cut the story short. I had a traumatic life threatening delivery my baby girl came out not breathing - she was 9.2 coming from a small framed 4'11" me...(very scary) had "shoulder dystocia" Dr. Burfoot had to break her clavicle bone as she got stuck. Ultrasound should have been ordered before this delivery, she was 2 weeks early but Dr. Burfoot was not concerned at my size at all. I had gestational diabetes, I should have been closely manage. It took 3 weeks of devastating stressful painful waiting to see if my daughter's arm will heal as if not she could have ended up with permanent nerve damage "brachial plexus". And thank God, she was fine. I will never come back to this Dr. again, now that we are expecting again. This was very devastating and scary life threatening to my entire family. Fortunately with God's grace, my daughter is beautiful, strong and healthy. But I wish Dr. really pays attention right from the start.

|  THE BEST  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2014

I am impressed with the service I receive from Dr. Burfoot. She is great doctor and listener. I appreciate her.

|  GREAT DR  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2011

DR BURFOOT IS A VERY GREAT DR, SHE TALKS TO YOU SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND AND GIVES YOU HER HONEST OPINION. THE ONLY PROBLEMS I'VE HAD IS NO FOLLOW UP REMINDER CALLS

May 9th, 2011

She is an amazing physician- highly skilled, caring and confident. She was very responsive in helping his conceive our first child.

|  Burfoot Review  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2010

When she learned I had two insurances, I kind of felt like when she was looking at me, all she saw was dollar signs. When I had to switch to a high-risk practice she made me wait til I was the last person in the waiting room on my last visit with her. She was very nice and referred me to the high-risk doctors because my first child had CF and I switched because her hospital did have a NICU which may have been necessary if my child was born with meconium ileus, common in CF. She didn't understand my not wanting to take the risk of an amniocentsis or my desire to not be separated from my child after birth.

Jan 25th, 2009