Dr. Keisha Burfoot MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Chesapeake, VA

February 29th, 2016
Elite Womens Care is priceless.
I have never had a physician change her schedule around for me to have a procedure done on her off day. Dr. Burfoot, and staff at Elite Women's Care the best with holistic care that I have ever seen. Dr.Burfoot and staff show compassionate care beyond measures. Just speechless.

June 15th, 2015
Love Dr Burfoot!

June 5th, 2015
One of best in the area! Dr. Burfoot is very thorough and takes her time with me. I am never rushed and am very pleased with the services I receive from her and her staff.

April 23rd, 2015
Patient
She has been my Geo. For many years . She has always been compassionate. Listens to what i have to say. Will find results that are nescesary for me. She gives good advice. I would have it no other way then to have female that knows what you are going through as woman. She will continue to be my doctor. I'll give her tens if that is what requires, for the outstanding services that she provides.

October 27th, 2014
Was very disappointed with this doctor -- took years to write this review
I had my daughter 6 years ago and was diagnosed with gestational diabetes. I was not put in high risk but in a maintenance plan to control the diabetes. Somehow, my pregnancy progresses and my belly grew as if I'm having twins. I'm a tiny frame and so Dr. Burfoot was not worried about it at all. But I had friend Doctors who were worried as to why I was not closely managed by Dr. Burfoot. The cut the story short. I had a traumatic life threatening delivery my baby girl came out not breathing - she was 9.2 coming from a small framed 4'11" me...(very scary) had "shoulder dystocia" Dr. Burfoot had to break her clavicle bone as she got stuck. Ultrasound should have been ordered before this delivery, she was 2 weeks early but Dr. Burfoot was not concerned at my size at all. I had gestational diabetes, I should have been closely manage. It took 3 weeks of devastating stressful painful waiting to see if my daughter's arm will heal as if not she could have ended up with permanent nerve damage "brachial plexus". And thank God, she was fine. I will never come back to this Dr. again, now that we are expecting again. This was very devastating and scary life threatening to my entire family. Fortunately with God's grace, my daughter is beautiful, strong and healthy. But I wish Dr. really pays attention right from the start.

March 6th, 2014
THE BEST
I am impressed with the service I receive from Dr. Burfoot. She is great doctor and listener. I appreciate her.

June 30th, 2011
GREAT DR
DR BURFOOT IS A VERY GREAT DR, SHE TALKS TO YOU SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND AND GIVES YOU HER HONEST OPINION. THE ONLY PROBLEMS I'VE HAD IS NO FOLLOW UP REMINDER CALLS

May 9th, 2011
She is an amazing physician- highly skilled, caring and confident. She was very responsive in helping his conceive our first child.

August 24th, 2010
Burfoot Review
When she learned I had two insurances, I kind of felt like when she was looking at me, all she saw was dollar signs. When I had to switch to a high-risk practice she made me wait til I was the last person in the waiting room on my last visit with her. She was very nice and referred me to the high-risk doctors because my first child had CF and I switched because her hospital did have a NICU which may have been necessary if my child was born with meconium ileus, common in CF. She didn't understand my not wanting to take the risk of an amniocentsis or my desire to not be separated from my child after birth.

January 25th, 2009