A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keisha Depass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Depass
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Depass Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Depass graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Depass has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- James Lawrence Kernan Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keisha Marie Depass MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keisha M. Depass practice?
- Dr. Keisha Depass has 1 office location.
Dr. Keisha Depass practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Airy, MD.
See Mount Airy Orthopedic Surgeons.