Dr. Keisha Goodison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keisha Goodison?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Keisha Goodison?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 23rd, 2017

Unethical Doctor

Be careful if you get stuck with her from the ER at Broward Health North. She is unethical. She colludes with insurance case managers instead of minding her patients best interests. She was my assigned doctor (the hospital would not let me change to a different phyician, even though I demanded it). She ordered consultations for four additional doctors even though they were not needed, and I had informed the nursing staff I did not want to see these specialists. I went to the ER with a head cut due to a slip and fall, and she ordered a cardiologist, pulmonologist, nephrologist, and hematologist. I told her I regularly see these specialists privately, due to ongoing issues, and my records were at another hospital in town, where they could have been accessed easily. When cornered, she flat out lies. Avoid her condescending, patronizing attitude. She is a pitiful excuse for a medical professional.

February 1st, 2016

Caring Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Keisha Goodison for over a month now. Looking for a good doctor is not easy. Went online and saw her reviews, I chose her because of it. Everyone was right, she is awesome. It is so hard to find a doctor that really cares, and most of all that they really listen to you. This doctor does, she explains everything to you, but most of all she lets you talk while she makes time to listen. If it wasn't for her sending me for some tests, I wouldn't have known that I had high blood pressure. She quickly put me on pills, and monitor me until my pressure was controlled. Thank you so much, words are not enough to express my gratitude to her. I recommend her to anyone looking for an awesome and caring doctor.

October 8th, 2015

Unprofessional Staff!

I have Never had an issue with a primary care physician until I encountered this office! After moving to this area, I selected this practitioner on th ...

October 8th, 2015

Unprofessional Office

I have NEVER had an issue with a primary care physician until I encountered this office!!! After moving to this area, I selected this practitioner on the Florida Blue list to establish my new PCP. When I called to schedule an appointment, the person in the office, Kyle, argued with me about how to establish Dr. Goodison as my PCP. I assured him I had done this before an was capable of making the change. I left work an hour early, only to wait 1 hour and 40 minutes before seeing the doctor. Dr. Goodison, herself, is very nice, but the office staff is VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. Following my visit, Kyle scheduled me for an appointment with a specialty care physician. He called and left me a message (while I was at work.) Literally two seconds later, I received a message from my sister saying he had called her (AT HER WORK) to tell her to have me call him. I was livid -- I explained to Kyle that my sister is my EMERGENCY contact -- it was unprofessional of him to call her to have her contact me for a non-emergency situation! He was belligerent. I had to call a couple of days later to change the place in which I was to receive a CT -- he told me I was being very difficult and to not come back to the office. Again, I have NEVER had a problem like this -- ever! Save a headache -- select another practitioner.

April 4th, 2015

DR GOODISON IS THE BEST DOCTOR !

MY EXPERIENCE WITH DR GOODISON IS ALWAYS EXCELLENT! SHE ALWAYS SHOWS EMPATHY. DR GOODISON IS ALWAYS ACCURATE WITH HER DIAGNOSIS OF MY HEALTH CONDITION. DR GOODISON IS THE BEST!

January 12th, 2015

Dr. Goodison, literally saved my life. My family and I will be eternally grateful.

June 22nd, 2014

Very good caring doctor. I am a professional, who needed to see a doctor quickly, call Dr. Goodison's office and I was able to get a same day appointment given my condition. As a result of going to see Dr. Goodison, I am more knowledgeable about my condition and is making better health choices because of her encouragement . Her staff is very pleasant and extremely helpful with my referrals. I have referred three family members to her office and they are happy as well.

June 20th, 2014

I have been looking for a doctor for sometime now and was recently referred to Dr. Goodison, by a friend. She is really awesome. I have a new look on life now - I am eating more healthy, losing weight, motivated, and I'm look forward to my next follow-up visit. Thank you Dr. Goodison..

June 11th, 2014

The doctor is lacking in empathy, is not communicative and released a patient - my daughter - from the hospital at 10;00 at night after assurances by the hospital staff that my daughter would not be discharged until the morning when someone could come and pick her up. She was sent in a taxi into a bad, dangerous situation, of which the doctor was well aware. I believe this is negligent and irresponsible.

January 21st, 2014

Wonderful, passionate, trust worthy doctor... It was and is my pleasure to be a patient of hers.

October 3rd, 2012

wait time was not bad for all the information this women g gave a blessing from above

June 13th, 2012

Terrible bedside manner. Has no compassion for patients and does not care to listen. She was my doctor in the hospital and ordered expensive unnecessary tests that were definitely not needed to run up my bill. Would never recommend anyone to use this doctor.