Dr. Keisha Jones MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 19th, 2016
Everything a doctor should be
Dr. Jones is easy to talk to, listens, explains things clearly. My appointments with her and her staff were wonderful. I was never rushed. I was given time to say what I needed to say and ask the questions I needed to ask. She and her staff took the time to answer those questions. I felt well informed and in good hands. In the end Dr. Jones performed robotic surgery to help me with my condition. Everything went smoothly from beginning to end.

November 13th, 2015
professoinal knowledgable and caring
I can't thank my primary care doctor enough for recommending me to Dr Jones. I'm 72 years old and had a problem with severe incontinence. I just dealt with it as embarrassing as it was. Wearing diapers and carrying extra clothes with me. My primary thought I might have some spine problem causing the problem it's the only reason I went. I never would have gone just for incontinence. I thought my age just deal with it. Please please don't put off going to Dr Jones for this problem. After my exam she took me in her office and explained what was happening and how she could help me. What impressed me so much was how excited and sincere she was about being able to fix me. She is kind and caring and I trusted her completly. I'm happy to say no more diapers and I now own some frilly undies.

August 31st, 2015
Don't wait to get help!
My mother was desperate by the time she told her doctor about her problem. We were able to get a referral and then an appointment right away. Surgery was delayed due to a lack of available O.R. time at the hospital. Dr. Jones is highly professional with an excellent bedside manner. She was relaxed and understanding during a stressful time.