A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keisha Robinson is Good. Dr. Robinson has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.More Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum Medical Centers, Llc
- Medical Center of Central GA
- Coliseum Psychiatric Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Keisha Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keisha L. Robinson practice?
Dr. Keisha Robinson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Macon, GA.
See Macon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Keshia Robinson, Dr. Kisha Robinson, Dr. Kizzy Robinson, Dr. Lakeisha Robinson