A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keisha Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keisha Nelson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keisha Nelson, MD, PA-C, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Nelson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keisha J Nelson MD, PA-C, and PHD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keisha J. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Keisha Nelson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Keisha Nelson practices Family Medicine near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Berkley, MI.
See Rochester Primary Care Doctors.