A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keisha Reddick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddick graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Reddick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keisha L Reddick MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keisha L. Reddick practice?
- Dr. Keisha Reddick has 1 office location.
Dr. Keisha Reddick practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.