A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keisha Shaheed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keisha Shaheed, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaheed graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Shaheed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Harris Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keisha Mari Shaheed DO is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Keisha M. Shaheed practice?
- Dr. Keisha Shaheed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keisha Shaheed practices Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.