A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keisuke Shirai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keisuke Shirai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keisuke Shirai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirai graduated from Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan.
Dr. Shirai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keisuke Shirai MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Keisuke Shirai practice?
- Dr. Keisuke Shirai has 1 office location.
Dr. Keisuke Shirai practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Oncologists.