A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keisuke Shirai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keisuke Shirai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shirai
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shirai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keisuke Shirai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirai graduated from Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan.
Dr. Shirai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keisuke Shirai MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Keisuke Shirai practice?
- Dr. Keisuke Shirai has 1 office location.
Dr. Keisuke Shirai practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Oncologists.