Dr. Keita Sakon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

March 18th, 2011
Dr. Sakon is the BEST!!
He has now delivered both of my kids and I couldn't have asked for a better experience during both of my pregnancies. He explains things throughly and makes you feel comfortable and that you are well cared for and he has trained in one of the best training programs in the nation. He may be a bit late to the appointment at times but what some people don't realize that he does surgeries, sees patients in the office and delivers babies and sometimes he has to go out to deliver a baby, and when that time comes, he will be there for you, and I think some people don't understand that aspect of his profession.

November 26th, 2010
Best Ob/Gyn in Vegas!
He delivered my son 2 years ago and now he is going to deliver my daughter next year. He has always been caring and patient with me, and I cannot ask for a better doctor to take of me during this stressful time. I would give him 5 stars if I could!

September 7th, 2010
awesome doctor
I went for a second opinion on a procedure that a different doctor recommended, and Dr. Sakon expalained everything very clearly and I felt so comfortable that I decided to do the procedure with him. He was able to do the hysterecotmy with laparoscopy (laser surgery) and I was out of the hospital in one day and back to work in 2 weeks. I am sooo glad that I found him.