Obstetrician & Gynecologist

West End Ob/Gyn
7190 S Cimarron Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89113
702-870-3921
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. Sakon is the BEST!!  |  show details
by lasvegasmom88 on Mar 18th, 2011

He has now delivered both of my kids and I couldn't have asked for a better experience during both of my pregnancies. He explains things throughly and makes you feel comfortable and that you are well cared for and he has trained in one of the best training programs in the nation. He may be a bit late to the appointment at times but what some people don't realize that he does surgeries, sees patients in the office and delivers babies and sometimes he has to go out to deliver a baby, and when that time comes, he will be there for you, and I think some people don't understand that aspect of his profession.

|  Best Ob/Gyn in Vegas!  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2010

He delivered my son 2 years ago and now he is going to deliver my daughter next year. He has always been caring and patient with me, and I cannot ask for a better doctor to take of me during this stressful time. I would give him 5 stars if I could!

|  awesome doctor  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2010

I went for a second opinion on a procedure that a different doctor recommended, and Dr. Sakon expalained everything very clearly and I felt so comfortable that I decided to do the procedure with him. He was able to do the hysterecotmy with laparoscopy (laser surgery) and I was out of the hospital in one day and back to work in 2 weeks. I am sooo glad that I found him.