A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Christiansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Christiansen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Christiansen graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Christiansen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Alan Christiansen MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Christiansen practice?
- Dr. Keith Christiansen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Christiansen practices Urology near Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Fair Lawn Urologists.