Dr. Keith Hansen MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 7th, 2014
good
I went to him and he was good he did surgerys on me and he did a good job. if i would need to have surgery agin i would go to him

February 9th, 2013
Best Doctor of Reproductive Medicine in Sioux Falls
Dr. Hansen is the best doctor for reproductive issues. While i am not trying to become pregnant, he was able to diagnose metabolic syndrome -- something numerous other doctors missed. He was able to put all the puzzle pieces together and get me on the road to health. Very caring man with great bedside manner. He is truly passionate about people and medicine.

December 1st, 2009
I've been with Dr. Hansen since I was 12 years old and having problems. He is an amazing doctor that has answered all of my questions and always cared!! I recommend him to anyone needing care like I did!!

October 30th, 2008
Very caring
I have had numerous appts and a surgery with Dr. Hansen and I would say he is one of the most caring doctors out there. His nurses are fabulous. When they say they are going to call you they always do and have answered every question I have had. I would recommend him to anyone needing care like I did.

September 9th, 2008
Wasted time and money after 10 years of infertility and saving
I wasted $4,000 for an IUI that never happened do to lack of blood test and irresponsible nurses. I called in told the nurse I was ovulating and she said that was normal with Repronex two days later I had an ultrasound and the eggs vanished. They later told me I surged and I could have the IUI because I would be charged. I went in the day of the IUI and his other nurse said that Tammi was wrong I would not of been charged but by that time the donor sperm was unthawed. Another $550 lost and over $1,200 in medicine.

October 6th, 2015